Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Many Moods of Bobby Vinton (1974)






The Many Moods of Bobby Vinton (3 LP Set) 1974

LP 1 Colorful Bobby Vinton

1. Petticoat White (and Summer Sky Blue)
2. Blue On Blue
3. Roses Are Red (My Love)
4. Am I Blue
5. Lavender Blue
6. Bouquet Of Roses
7. Blue Velvet
8. Ramblin' Rose
9. Misty Blue
10. Two Purple Shadows

--------------------------------------------------------

LP2 - The Lonely Bobby Vinton


1. Have You Ever Been Lonely
2. L-O-N-E-L-Y
3. I'll Walk Alone
4. Mr Lonely
5. Hello Lonliness
6. Lonely Street
7. Oh Lonesome Me (Bobby on Saxaphone)
8. Long Lonely Nights
9. So Many Lonely Girls
10. All Alone Am I

----------------------------------------------------------

LP 3 - Bobby Vinton In Love

1. There I've Said It Again
2. I Love How You Love Me
3. Theme from "A Summer Place"
4. It's All In The Game
5. The Days of Sand and Shovels
6. Just A Little Lovin'(Early In the Morning)
7. When I Fall In Love
8. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
9. Take Good Care of My Baby
10. Sealed With A Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment