Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bobby Vinton - The Name Is Love (1977)


Bobby Vinton - The Name is Love (1977 - ABC Records)


1 Love Makes Everything Better
Vinton, Bobby 2:40

2 I Remember Loving You
Vinton, Bobby 3:24

3 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Noble, Harry 2:47

4 Her Name Is Love
Vinton, Bobby/Allan, Gene/Knight, Gary 2:26

5 Only Love Can Break a Heart
Bacharach, Burt/David, Hal 2:57

6 You Are Love
Vinton, Bobby 2:27

7 All My Todays
Vinton, Bobby 3:06

8 Once More With Feeling
Vinton, Bobby 2:57

9 Baby, When It Comes to Loving You
Reed, D. "Scotty" 2:23

10 Ain't That Lovin' You
Vinton, Bobby 3:13

11 Where Were You All of My Life
Vinton, Bobby/Allan, Gene

3 comments:

  1. Bill, Do you have the Bobby Vinton Party Music -20 Hits album from '76. If I remember correctly looking, there were a couple songs not released on his Polka CD from the early 90's.

    Thanks
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have the Party Music album,In fact I have two copies One US and one Canada.
    I was thinking of re-making it again.
    I notice one song was not the same version as on the Party Music album. I think it was Polka Pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bill
    Thanks, can't wait. I was looking and somewhere I found that a couple of the other songs on the vinyl version are different than the CD versions. Polka Pose is one of them.

    ReplyDelete