Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bobby Vinton-The Other Side of Bobby Vinton Vol 2

 
 
Bobby Vinton - The Other Side of Bobby Vinton - Vol 2
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/122bkx




1. The Beat of My Heart
(B-Side of "To Know You Is To Love You")
2. So Many Lonely Girls (RARE Instrumental)
(B-Side of "The Days of Sand And Shovels")
3. Over And Over (Re-Recording) With The Nashville Sounds
(B-Side of "My Elusive Dreams")
4. I've Got That Lovin' Feelin' (Back Again)
(B-Side of "No Arms Can Ever Hold You")
5. Where Is Love?
(B-Side of "Why Don't They Understand")
6. She Loves Me
(B-Side of "I'll Make You My Baby")
7. A Little Bit of You (Stereo)
(Rare single)
8. God Bless America
(B-Side of "A Little Bit of You")
9. You Can Do It To Me Anytime
(B-Side of "Ev'ry Day Of My Life")
10. All My Life (Single Version)
(B-Side of "Sealed With A Kiss")
11. When You Love
(B-Side of "But I Do")
12. I Love You The Way You Are (Re-Recording)-1973
(B-Side of "Hurt")
13. I Can't Believe It's All Over
(B-Side of "Clinging Vine")
14. Where Are The Children
(B-Side of "I Can't Believe It's All Over")
15. Christmas Angel
(B-Side of "Christmas Eve In My Home Town")
16. Christmas Eve In My Home Town
(Stereo Version) (Rare single)

No comments:

Post a Comment