Monday, July 23, 2012

Bobby Vinton - Instrumental Sounds of Love (1970)

Bobby Vinton-Instrumental Sounds of Love (1970) (Bobby On Sax) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Raindrops Keep FallingOnMy Head 2. Call Me 3. I Will Wait For You 4. Michelle 5. Sweet Maria 6. A Taste of Honey 7. I'll Never Fall In Love Again 8. Somewhere My Love 9. Heartaches 10. Now I Know 11. Oh Lonesome Me Bonus Songs 12. So Many Lonely Girls 13. Blue Clarinet (Bobby on Clarinet)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Been looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came out good, Sorry it it NOT in STEREO.
    I can't record in STEREO on my system only mono.
    The two bunus songs Fit in good here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I noticed this the other day.
    I'll dig up my files again a re-Post new Links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've Been looking for my files of this.
    If I don't find them I'll record the album over again.
    Then I'll put this and the Singles Collection on audio CD. So I can find them faster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. olaaa no me aparecen los links ?? me gusta mucho su pagina

    ReplyDelete