Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bobby Vinton -The Other Side of Bobby Vinton Vol 1 (Upgrade)

I found a few STEREO copies of some of these songs, most of these are hard to find anyway. Over all a little better copy.
Bobby Vinton - The Other Side of Bobby Vinton Vol 1 (Epic Records 45s-The B-Sides) From "Roses Are Red" to "I Love How You Love Me" _______________________________________________________________________________________ 1. You And I (B-Side of "Roses Are Red) 2. Over And Over (B-Side of "Rain, Rain Go Away") 3. I Fall To Pieces (B-Side of "I Can't Help It") 4. True Love (B-Side of "Always In My Heart") 5. Crying (B-Side of "If I Give My Heart To You") 6. Let's Kiss And Make Up (B-Side of "Trouble Is My Middle Name") 7. Faded Pictures (B-Side of "Over The Mountain") 8. Those Little Things (B-Side of "Blue On Blue") 9. Is There A Place (where I Can Go) (B-Side of "Blue Velvet") 10. The Girl With The Bow In Her Hair (B-Side of "There I've Said It Again") 11, Warm And Tender (B-Side of "My Heart Belongs To Only You") 12. Remembering (B-Side of "Tell Me Why") 13. Imagination Is A Magic Dream (B-Side of "Clinging Vine") 14. It's Better To Have Loved (B-Side of "Mr Lonely") 15. The Bell That Couldn't Jingle (B-Side of "Dearest Santa") 16. Satin (B-Side of "Long Lonely Nights") 17. Graduation Tears (B-Side of "L-O-N-E-L-Y") 18. If I Should Lose Your Love (B-Side of Theme From "Harlow" (Lonely Girl) 19. Love Or Infatuation (B-Side of "What Color (Is A Man") 20. Careless (B-Side of "Satin Pillows") 21. Go Away Pain (B-Side of "Tears") 22. Blue Clarinet (B-Side of "Dum De Da") 23. All The Kings Horses (and All The Kings Men) (B-Side of "Petticoat White (And Summer Sky Blue") 24. Don't Let My Mary Go Round (B-Side of "Coming Home Soldier") 25. Sweet Maria (B-Side of "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow") 26. College Town (B-Side of "Red Roses For Mom") 27. Miss America (B-Side of "Please Love Me Forever") 28. Another Memory (B-Side of "Just As Much As Ever") 29. Strange Sensations (B-Side of "Take Good Care of My Baby") 30. Christie (B-Side of "Halfway To Paradise") 31. Little Barefoot Boy (B-Side of "I Love How You Love Me")

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks! Can't wait to hear this!! All the best, Graham

    ReplyDelete