Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bobby Vinton - Roses Are Red Album on CD

New Release of Bobby Roses Are Red (Original Album) it is an Import by Hallmark. I ordered a copy from CD Universe. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Roses Are Red Audio CD - Import Bobby Vinton Bobby Vinton was close to being dropped by Epic Records, but the success of the single Roses Are Red turned his career around. A US chart topper, it prompted Epic to revive their interest in the artist, issuing his third album soon after and extending his contract, with a switch of title from bandleader to solo artist. It was in this guise that he became one of the leading crooner's of the 1960s and one of the few artists whose career did not take a nosedive when the British invasion arrived in 1963. Track Listing 1 Roses Are Red My Love 2. Sentimental Me 3. I Fall To Pieces 4. Mr Lonely 5. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? 6. I Can't Stop Loving You 7. I Can't Help It 8. True Love 9. Always In My Heart 10. Crying 11. If I Give My Heart To You 12. Please Help Me I'm Falling --- May 14th Will be another Release of two albums on one CD: Roses Are Red / Bobby Vinton Sings The Big Ones.

1 comment:

  1. I got the CD from CD Universe I ordered.
    It is very good, nice to hear clear copies of the album. Roses Are Red Album came out in 1962, that is 50 years ago. My Mother & Father Bought the album before I knew who Bobby Vinton was.
    So This is the first time I bought the album.
    Look forward to another Release on May 14th,
    of "Roses Are Red-Bobby Sings The Big One's"
    2 albums on one CD.

    ReplyDelete