Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Great Bobby Vinton Cover (3 CD Set)

The Great Bobby Vinton (2005) There, I've Said It Again Take Good Care of My Baby Tell Me Why L-O-N-E-L-Y Blue on Blue Just as Much as Ever To Know You Is to Love You Sentimental Me My Elusive Dreams Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? Ev'ry Day of My Life I Can't Stop Loving You Blue Velvet I Can't Help It Halfway to Paradise True Love Coming Home Soldier Always in My Heart If I Give My Heart to You Misty Blue Roses Are Red (My Love) Please Help Me, I'm Falling When I Fall in Love Seasons in the Sun It's a Sin to Tell a Lie When You Love She Loves Me Try a Little Tenderness Rain Rain Go Away Song Sung Blue I'll Make You My Baby I Love You the Way You Are Are You Sincere Come Softly to Me Our Day Will Come End of the World Mr. Lonely Sealed With a Kiss First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Love Theme from "The Godfather" (Speak Softly Love) I Won't Cry Anymore Let's Sing a Song Somebody's Breakin' My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment