Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bobby Vinton - The ABC Singles Collection

Bobby Vinton - THE ABC SINGLES (A & B Sides)
1974-1977 -   Most of these from vinyl singles.


1. My Melody Of Love (Single Version)
(Drums Mixed up Front Much Louder)
2. I'll Be Loving You
3. Beer Barrel Polka
4. Dick And Jane
5. Never Ending Song Of Love (Special Juke Box Single)
6. The Most Beautiful Girl (Special Juike Box Single)
7. Wooden Heart (Stereo)
8. Polka Pose (Single Version)
9. Midnight Show
10. My Gypsy Love (Stereo)
11, Moonlight Serenade
12. Why Can't I Get Over You
13. Save Your Kisses For Me
14. Love Shine
15. Nobody But Me
16. Love Is The Reason
17. Only Love Can Break A Heart (Stereo)
18. Once More With Feeling
19. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
20. Her Name Is Love
21. All My Todays
22. Strike Up The Band For Love
23. My Melody Of Love (Stereo- With Guitar added at beguinning)

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I'm looking for the song NEVER ENDING SONG OF LOVE from BOBBY VINTON. Can you be of any help ?
    Thanks a lot
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, and I'm wondering if you have the upload link for this collection. I have been looking for "Nobody But Me" by him, and the only copy I have is on 8-Track tape, with no way to play it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also like to get a hold of midnight show

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Beg you to repost the link- i've been searching for the songs for a long time.... thanks for this AWESOME site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I'll dig out my audio Cd and re-post it.

    ReplyDelete