Friday, January 2, 2009

Bobby Vinton - The Other Side of Bobby Vinton Vol 2


The Other Side of Bobby Vinton Vol 2
The Epic Records Singles (45 RPMs) B-Sides.)
From "To Know You Is To Love You" to The Last Epic Single
"Christmas Eve In My Home Town"
My All time favorite is "I've Got That Lovin' Feelin' (Back Again)"
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/122bkx
Bobby Vinton - The Other Side of Bobby Vinton Vol 2.zip

192 KPS

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/122bkx




Size:



52200 KB



Bobby Vinton - The Other Side of Bobby Vinton Vol 2
B-Sides of 45 RPM RECORDS
From "To Know You Is To Love You" to the last Epic Single
"Christmas Eve In My Home Town".


1. The Beat of My Heart (Stereo)
(B-Side of "To Know You Is To Love You")
2. So Many Lonely Girls (RARE Instrumental)
(B-Side of "The Days of Sand And Shovels")
3. Over And Over (Re-Recording)
(B-Side of "My Elusive Dreams")
4. I've Got That Lovin' Feelin' (Back Again)
(B-Side of "No Arms Can Ever Hold You")
5. Where Is Love? (Stereo)
(B-Side of "Why Don't They Understand")
6. She Loves Me (Stereo)
(B-Side of "I'll Make You My Baby")
7. A Little Bit of You
(Promo 45- Same Song on Both Sides)
8. You Can Do It To Me Anytime (Stereo)
(B-Side of "Ev'ry Day Of My Life")
9. All My Life
(B-Side of "Sealed With A Kiss")
10. When You Love
(B-Side of "But I Do")
11. I Love You The Way You Are (Re-Recording)
(B-Side of "Hurt")
12. I Can't Believe It's All Over
(B-Side of "Where Are The Children"+ "Clinging Vine")
13. Christmas Angel
(B-Side of "Christmas Eve In My Home Town")
14. Christmas Eve In My Home Town (Stereo Version)
(Rare single)
15. Over And Over (Stereo - Early Version)

5 comments:

  1. File has been deleted due to noone downloding it in over 30 Days.
    I will make a new Link For It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please but new link to this Zip file. I really want this set

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I'll look for my file. I may have a new link for it already.

    ReplyDelete