Saturday, March 23, 2013

Info on "If That's All I Can" (1974)

In 1974, Bobby Vinton's "Hurt" topped the chart in Belgium, They needed the follow-up single. Bobby recorded the French song"Adieu Jolie Candy". Its English title was"If that's all I can".This song also made the great sucess in Belguim & Holland. In Holland they released the album"If that's all I can". The album include some songs never released in U.S. "Run to him""My heart is an open book""I couldn't believe my eyes" "Bride of '45""So much in love" Epic EPC 65657('74)If that's all I can

1 comment:

  1. Just after I found out about this album.
    I found a copy for sale from a guy in Holland.
    I just got it in the mail the other day.
    It cost me some money for it, but I really wanted it. I got a CD recently also "Passions". and a rare 45 "I Could Have Danced All Night".

    ReplyDelete